Have something special in mind? Tell us the itinerary you want and the time you want to do it in and we’ll send you a quote for your custom private tour of Rome.
Don’t need a pick-up service? Only need one-way transfers to Rome? No problem! Our customer service agents will reply with a quote within 24 hours and will discuss your needs and options by email before confirming the perfect excursion that is just right for you.
To request a quote for your private cruise excursion into Rome, select from the options below and click submit:
Your tour fee will be calculated according to your needs. This will depend upon:
Our customer service agents will reply within 24 hours with a quote, and will discuss your needs and options by email before confirming the perfect excursion that is just right for you.
– When arriving from a cruise, please note that it takes up to one and a half hours to arrive by road into Rome, possibly longer if you are coming by train. Please take care to also note the time you will actually be permitted to disembark from your cruise.
– We ask you to allow time to arrive into Rome, as the hours you book with us will be the only time the guide will be available. We also reserve entrance tickets with specific entrance times to sites based on the time of arrival that you tell us, and these can expire if you do not arrive on time.
– We know your time is precious and do not want you to waste one minute of it, either by booking a guide for a time before you arrive or by standing in lines due to expired reservations, so if you need advice on the best time to schedule your tour, please ask us in the comments field while booking, and we can advise you.
– Less is more – we recommend booking a small number of attractions, if you wish to enjoy the places that are of most importance to you fully.
– You can add additional time in blocks of 30 minutes, in order to allow yourselves more time at the sites you have selected, or to allow for breaks or shopping etc.
– Of course, if you want to squeeze in as much of Rome as possible, then tick as many boxes as you like. Just keep an eye on the duration so you don’t miss your boat!