Frequently asked questions abount the Vatican City
- Is the Vatican City a country?
- Who painted the Sistine Chapel ceiling?
- When was the Vatican city founded?
- Where is the Sistine Chapel located?
- Where does the Pope appear?
- Who rules the Vatican City?
Find the answers to these questions and more, on our Half-Day Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel tour.
Why worry yourself with trying to figure out where to buy tickets for the Vatican museums, or if there is a separate Sistine Chapel entrance fee? With our private guided tour of the Vatican and the Sistine Chapel, you can just sit back and let your local expert guide of Rome show you the wonders of the Vatican City that you will never forget!
Once you have booked your private tour of the Vatican with us, you can relax knowing:
- You will skip the tickets lines to the Vatican Museums
- Your guide will provide you with the history of the Vatican City, Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Your guide will answer all your questions on the day of the tour
- You will enter the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel, and see the wonderful Sistine Chapel paintings
- All entrance tickets, to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, are taken care of
- joining a small number of travellers with similar interests, on an Intimate Private Tour with a maximum of only 6 people on a tour, or
- hiring a guide for your own party, no matter the size, on our Ultimate Private Tour.