Rome Airport Transfers
Book your Rome Airport transfers to or from either of Rome’s airports – Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (Fiumicino) or Ciampino Airport – to ensure a driver is waiting for you at your scheduled time to take you in comfort to your destination.
Leonardo da Vinci International Airport, Fiumicino (FCO) to Rome Centre
Ciampino Airport (CIA) to Rome Centre
Rome Centre to Leonardo da Vinci International Airport, Fiumicino (FCO)
Rome Centre to Ciampino Airport (CIA)
Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (Fiumicino)
Ciampino–G. B. Pastine International Airport or simply Rome Ciampino Airport, is the secondary international airport of Rome.
It formerly served as a military airbase until it was opened by the Italian government to commercial air traffic with the introduction of Ryanair and Icelandair service. Ciampino Airport became a popular alternative to the heavily congested Leonardo Da Vinci International Airport.
Travel time to Rome Centre is approximately 45 minutes.
Why book a transfer instead of just taking a taxi?
When you book a professional transfer with an authorised NCC driver, which all of our drivers are, you are guaranteed a professional service.
- Your driver will be at the arrivals hall of the airport before you, holding a sign with your name on it.
- He will check the electronic boards at the airport for updates on arrival times to ensure he is there on time. If the flight is delayed by more than 2 hours and he needs to leave for another service, he will first ensure that he has found a replacement to come in his place.
- Your driver will be professionally dressed and will greet you pleasantly in English.
- You will be taken to a new, luxurious, air-conditioned NCC vehicle, to travel in comfort and style to your hotel or other destination.
- Your transfer will not be affected by any taxi strikes, as NCC drivers are private, self-employed services and therefore not affiliated with any unions.
- You will not have to share your vehicle with any other travellers, as often is the case when you take an airport taxi. They will often make you wait until the vehicle is full before departing, and will decide upon the itinerary based on the proximity of the hotels of each passenger. You could have to wait through several stops before arriving to your hotel – whereas with an NCC transfer the driver is there just for you, so you will depart immediately and go directly to your hotel.
SEE ALSO … Civitavecchia Transfers