For your convenience, we use easy-to-find meeting points for all of our small group tours in Rome.
These meeting points are situated close to metro stations, to make it easy to find for our clients who choose to use the metro to travel to their tours.
They are also situated very close to the starting point of each tour, so that none of the tour time is wasted on getting to the sites from the meeting points.
You can click on the links below to open a pdf file for each meeting point, which includes a map, photographs, and directions to the meeting point for every mode of transport.
It is VERY IMPORTANT that you familiarise yourself with our meeting point in advance of your tour, and we STRONGLY RECOMMEND either printing the map and directions, or saving them to your smartphone or tablet.
DON’T FORGET – the check-in time for your tour is always 15 MINUTES PRIOR to the departure time of the tour! You don’t want to be the ones who arrive at the last minute with the rest of the group waiting for you!!!
Meeting point for Vatican-ONLY Tours (Our Office)
- VIP Vatican Early Bird Semi-Private Tour
- Treasures of the Vatican Semi-Private Tour
- Vatican Private Tour
Meeting point for Colosseum Tours
- Ancient Rome Semi-Priate Tour
- Ancient Rome & Colosseum Underground Group Tour
- Ancient Rome & Colosseum Underground Semi-Private Tour
- Rome in a Day Semi-Private Tour
- Ancient Rome Private Tour